A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hey

Hi; to anyone who chose to take a few minutes and check this out, thanks. I guess I'll be known as "G"; it's just my last initial. Anyways, I've chosen to make this blog today for a few reasons that I won't bore you with now. I'll cut right to the chase; This isn't some random journal about me yapping about hating life or saving a two headed ferret or Hillary Clinton being the devil, oh no. I'm more interested in bringing up some topics, but mainly giving advice, solutions, and my own thoughts on whatever you bring up. Who knows, maybe this blog will go somewhere, maybe it will swim with the fishes. So please, leave a few comments, questions, or stuff you want me to talk about.
G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ho. I would sign in on lj, but everyone is boycotting it for today, so. Oh yeah, haha this is amy. =P what up?

Anonymous said...

Hey Rufus (haha its obvius who this is) u did good on the page mate these posts really touch wel... most of the soul lol
Anyways
gratz on the progress ^^

Signed By:
Explosive crackerjack