A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Thursday, April 3, 2008

"Keep Going" by G.

I feel pretty run down and tired today, more than I usually am. I'm sure many other people feel the same way at one point. Maybe school or your job is stretching you to your limits. We begin to wonder, what's the point? I keep studying hard or slaving at a job or trying to change something about myself, but everything just stays the same, day after day after day. Many of us just hope that something good is gonna happen, or we will magically become the person we want to be... someday. But you gotta remember, you can't stop; you have to keep going. At least if you want to improve something in your life. Fact is, life will shove you down into the dirt once in awhile, and its the same for any person. What can set you apart from the other people around you is how you get up again. Will you get up expecting to fall down again sometime soon? Or will you stand tall and refuse to let the challenges of your life take you down? So even if your tired to the bone, and getting sick of your routine, don't lose heart. Tomorrow is a new day. Get up tomorrow, make the Energizer Bunny your role model, and take what you want from Life with renewed vigor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some times i feal that way. It just seems like i get one thing done another harder thing comes along. Thanks for a good post G and its a good way to look at life