A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Friday, June 13, 2008

A note from G.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been posting more lately; I've been busy >< I just wanted to say that I'm going to be gone for a week on a little trip. Maybe I'll get some inspiration who knows. I'm sure the other writers will have some good posts, so look out for that. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all know you need some time to get inspired again, G. Hope you come back with plenty of ideas to write about!