A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth.

On this fourth of July we commemorate the day when America declared it's Independence from Great Britain. I hope everyone has a good one. Despite the actions of our government and other regrettable events, that flag will not be tarnished by them. It stands for freedom and liberty. And no Government can ever take that away. Because America is made by the people, for the people. Peace be with all of you.

No comments: