A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Hobbies" by Sir

Hey there people. I bet most of you have occupations, right? However, do you know everything about it? Most occupations are practiced because we like them. But then again there's the people that practice something just because they're bored...

It's good to have something to keep you busy, but on the contrary, I think one should be careful about what he chooses to do, and to what extent... Most occupations are inoffensive (playing ping-pong or knitting are awesome examples), and if you think about it more occupations don't do you any harm... Most can even become fully developed passions without hurting you, but if your occupations take control of your whole life, you're riding the danger boat to trouble land.

For example people who spend their lives on their computer without ever going out would eventually end up having problems... mostly physical but also psychological as they're not always used to society. Some people can accomodate but others can't always take it...

So my point? It's pretty must just to tell you if you have occupations that you love, good call! Just don't let them overwhelm you.So what occupations do you have?


No comments: