A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Best of Thoughts of G

Hey guys/girls. Sorry I haven't written much lately. I've been real busy so I haven't had much time to compose some real meaningful posts. I just wanted to show some of our best writings off to any new readers to our blog.

"Education" by G.

"Children" by G.
"Adam and/or Eve" by Shinji
"Water" by G.

And I WILL try to put up some good posts when I can. Remember to look in our archives for more interesting stuff to read. Thanks for taking the time to visit us! Hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments: