A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Brief Guide on the Swine Flu

Hey everyone, I've written a brief guide to the Swine Flu for Associated Content, and I would appreciate it if you took a look! Thanks!

The Mexican Swine Flu Outbreak: A Threat to your Health?

1 comment:

Sir said...

(sorry about the former post, had a bit of trouble in it.. :P)

Very good guide there. Many people panic and don't take into account that it's just that : a flu. Treat it like any other flu and you should be fine.

I still think the media puts too much pressure on this, especially seeing as the only people dying are people with weaker immune systems. Well, you know, you can't ever be too sure about your protection, but I still don't think it's a reason to bash the OH SHI- button.

Great post, as usual, G!