A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sir's Random Dashes of Inspiration - Fromager's Tribulations (Part 5)

Oh my god, guys! It's the last part! Hopefully you've read this from the beginning (I'm quite amazed that you haven't died from a heart attack yet, zorlone) and you'll enjoy this... uh... "creative" ending.

Our friends then entered Patrick’s room… “What are you doing in my room?!?” asked the latter, in his grinding voice, while he threw the piece of cheddar he was nibbling on in a basket made of cheese.”We’ve come to end your reign of tyranny and cheesiness, Patrick!” replied Jordan. ”That’s right, you fat, evil man!” added John quite obnoxiously. So our heroes and our antagonist clashed in a mighty battle… which lasted 20 seconds. As fat and slow as Patrick was, he only managed to crawl over to John’s foot and let his floppy arms fall upon it, inflicting minor bruises to himself, as Jordan was reciting a magical spell and John was cowering before Patrick’s mighty blubber. As soon as the spell was ready, Jordan let loose his inner might. A flash of light occurred and all you could then see was a giant scissor-shaped angel with a mighty hammer. It was Jordon, the true form of Jordan! The mighty, heavenly scissorsmith. His hammer descended upon Patrick’s frightened face and hit his hat really softly. Millions of tiny scissorlings exited the head of the hammer and proceeded to trim Patrick’s scraggly beard into friendly mutton chops. Cut off from his beard, and thus from his power, Patrick fell in a coma.


Many thanks yet again to our anonymous Googled Benefactor.

2 comments:

zorlone said...

I'm sorry it took a while before I was able to read this. Been busy with "stuff."

I enjoyed this a lot!!! Having an insane imagination helped too! I was seeing anime here. I don't know if you guys have seen "bleach," but much of their powers are like this one. they would conjure enough magic/chakra to reveal their true forms. Much like how Jordan revealed his true form.

Also, about the part when you narrated the mighty battle, which lasted for only 20 seconds! LOL. I almost fell from my chair!

When are you going to come out with a book! Keep using impossible scenarios! Magic! Fight scenes! Of course, only as you see fit.

Thanks guys for the mention! The other readers should read this too from start to finish.

Z

Sir said...

You're very much welcome, Zorlone!

I'm also glad you enjoyed the story, although it did lack redheads surviving severe mutilation. I guess a pair of scissors with a bankai did the trick though, in the end ;)

The book might come out some day... if I ever manage to blow up my lazy dam.

And hey, don't sweat it, if I'm late in posting it you have every right to be late in reading it :P

Once again, thanks for the comment!