A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Friday, March 20, 2009

The Season Transition: Quick Note from G.

The first day of spring is here... took it's sweet time coming. Not that it makes much of a difference; the weather is incredibly random no matter what day it is. But it's a sunny day; good sign I suppose.

I just wanted to mention that tomorrow is the one year mark for the existence of this blog. Well that would technically be today, but calendars like to warp things. This blog started out as a lonely little thing; something crafted out of pure boredom. But it's turned into something I never anticipated, and I wouldn't have imagined that people would actually enjoy reading it. One year elapsed since that first day of spring to this one. This has turned into a mental outlet, one that people seem to enjoy visiting; and I thank you humbly for it.

Remember that your comments are always appreciated, as well as any feedback you send us. Thanks for keeping my motivation to do this blog alive.

No comments: