A not very timely note

This was a blog I once wrote during my high school and early college years. I keep it around for nostalgic purposes, but it is quite obviously no longer updated. I am looking to make a more professional blog presence in the future, but I still like to look at where I was mentally at certain points in time.

- G. Jan 2013

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sir's Random Dashes of Inspiration - Renascent ~ Part 3

Aaaaaand part 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And then you came along. You, with knowledge of the woods, the surroundings. You, with knowledge of life as a hunter, life as prey and life as something so impressive yet so vulnerable. Your gleaming eyes and your sharp teeth, your wild brown fur and your pointed claws. As soon as I saw you, I knew. I knew you were destined to guide me, to be my guardian in this forest, appointed by the very forest itself. Your vision shall be my compass; your intellect and knowledge, my map; your might and agility, my shield.

I then gazed upon you and knew we’d be connected forever, bound as companions on a tiresome journey are. I would help you carry out your quest as you would help me complete my search for truth.And so, we set off with light hearts and steps on a random trail, while trying to think of ways to communicate, since we were so different…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more images, guys, sorry! Takes too much time to come up with :(

No comments: